A LIVING HISTORY BLOG.

18TH CENTURY LIVING HISTORY IN AUSTRALIA.

Saturday 16 July 2011

The Timeline Festival Melbourne Victoria.

This is just a follow up email to see if you are able to attend the Timeline Festival at the Berwick Cheese Factory, Homestead Road, Berwick, Victoria on November 5th & 6th . I sent all groups an expression of interest form a few weeks back and if you are on this list I have not received a reply as yet from your group.



The timeline festival will be run for the second time this year and we are hoping that all Victorian re-enactment groups and those from farther afield will support us in making this a regular Melbourne event.


If you would like me to forward another copy of the expression of interest form please let me know, if you would like further information please let me know. If your group has decided not to attend the festival could you also please let me know and I will take you off my mailing list.


Hope to hear from you soon and looking forward to catching up with you at the timeline festival
Michelle Barraclough
Groups Liaison Timeline Fair Committee  mickey65@optusnet.com.au

No comments: